When you give to the regular budget at FBC Griffin, your money supports vibrant and life-giving ministries within our church. One such ministry is LifeSong.
LifeSong Ministries strives to help women who desire to improve their job skills and life situations. LifeSong Ministry offers two sessions a year—in the spring and the fall. We provide 8 weeks of classes that include vocational planning, resume writing, computer skills, finance education, interview skills, job readiness and Bible study. These classes meet at FBC in the mornings, Monday through Friday, during the 8-week session. Everything needed is provided free of charge (thanks to your generous donations) and is led by dedicated volunteers.
On Thursday, April 20, 2023, LifeSong graduated another promising class of ladies. Upon graduation, these women pursue gainful employment.
LifeSong volunteers invite you to join them in praying for the women in their classes. Their weekly prayer guide suggests the following:
- Monday: Pray for God’s blessing on LifeSong’s ministry.
- Tuesday: Pray for God’s touch for LifeSong participants.
- Wednesday: Pray that LifeSong coaches see with the eyes of God.
- Thursday: Pray that LifeSong teachers speak with clarity of heart and tongue.
- Friday: Pray that God guides LifeSong leaders in His ways.
If you know of a woman who would benefit from participation in LifeSong, please contact Jenny Flowers.