Learn to Use CCB Like a Pro
We want you to have the best tools to communicate with your teams and groups at FBC. Through CCB, your group can schedule activities, share needs, coordinate events, sign up to serve, and so much more.
If you’re looking for some pointers on how to get started, check out these video tutorials we have prepared for you.
Are you in need of more one-on-one help setting up your account and understanding Church Community Builder? You’re in luck! We can help you in a personal Zoom session where we can look at your account together and talk through each step.
Working with Schedules
Do you need to accept or decline a serving opportunity? Are you trying to indicate dates where you will not be available to serve? Check out this short video to learn how to do these things.
- When you are scheduled to serve through the CCB Schedules and Plans module, you will receive an email message from First Baptist indicating a serving opportunity.
- Once you open the message, click on the button that says View and Respond.
- Next you will see the “Manage My Serving” screen in CCB that shows you the pending request.
- Hover over the word pending and you will see an option to accept or decline.
- If you click on the request, you will see a menu of options. You may subscribe to the calendar, decline, find a replacement, swap with someone, or message the scheduler.
- You can also view the schedule in full by clicking on “view schedule”. From the Manage My Serving screen, in the top right corner, you can select the settings icon that looks like a wheel to indicate your preferences, select your availability for service, and record your blackout dates where you will be unavailable.
Tutorials for Leaders
Group leaders already have enough to juggle. Why not automate some of your responsibilities with these tools?
Whether you need to plan the next covered dish event or sign folks up for a Bible study meeting, we’ve got you covered. If you don’t see the tutorial you need, then click on Contact Us below to request one.
Taking Attendance in the LEAD App
Taking attendance during Sunday school, at a committee meeting, or for an event has never been easier! If you are a leader, download and install the LEAD app from your play store, then check out this quick tutorial on how to record attendance at your event.
Adding / Removing Participants
Need to update your roster? Watch this quick tutorial on how to add and remove people from your group.
Send a Message
Ready to inform your group about the next activity or study? Maybe you just want to discuss the latest lesson? Check out this tutorial on sending messages.
Is your group planning an outreach or scheduling a meal together? Use the Needs tool to automate your sign ups.
Creating Schedule and Plans
Do you need to set up a serving rotation for volunteers? You can schedule that. Or maybe you need to provide your small group or Bible study group with an agenda for your next meeting? You can add a plan for that. Check out this tutorial for more details.
Still Have Questions?
Email or call us today.