For all gatherings inside the church building, we are recommending the following guidelines.
- Hygiene. Everyone should wash hands regularly and use the hand sanitizing stations upon entering the building.
- Screening. We are asking everyone to self-screen and stay at home if you are not feeling well. We may also have some screening stations for large gatherings.
- Distancing. Maintaining a physical distance of at least 6 feet from all persons not in your immediate household is required. We will arrange chairs and pews in our various gathering spaces to help accommodate this.
- Masks. We are strongly recommending that everyone coming to the building for worship, small groups, or any other gathering wear masks to help slow the spread of disease.
- Culture. It is important that we embody our call to be a “community of grace” at First Baptist Church. During this time, when feelings are strong and opinions are varied, let us adopt an attitude of care for, and service to, our neighbors over any insistence on individual rights.